Sunday 25 January 2015

No 8. Laluan Meru Indah B2.
Gerbang Meru Indah. 30020,
Ipoh, Perak.

20 January 2015

Memorable Studios Jalan Ipoh Kuala Lumpur.
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
45000. Kuala Lumpur.

Dear Sir/Madam

APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF AN VIDEO EDITOR

I would like to apply the job that have been offered in the website JobStreet.

I'm interested in modifying video or add functionality to video the video using the downloaded software. Modify the video for recording weddings or short story is my favourite things.

I have graduated in diploma and higher graduate on this job and I have a lot of experience that I've been trough.

I hope you will accept my application job. Just mail me the interview that you set up and I will come. Sent the interview date to my email hamizankarib@gmail.com and have a nice day.

Your Faithfully
 Hamizan
MUHAMMAD HAMIZAN BIN AHMAD KARIB

16 comments:

  1. Mail - e-mail , .. good jobb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Resume Hamizan..i proud be friend with you.. please check the grammar ok have common mistaken..Good for the interview

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice to be fren with you to man hehehehe....podah laaa...

      Delete
  3. ok very good... do not be naughty ok GG...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think not mistake in this letter .. nice ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Address: No receiver. Just a building's address.
    Title: "A Video Editor" the word V is a consonant so use A instead of AN. An is only for vocals (A,E,I,O,U).
    Opening: How come you are applying for an offered Job?? If it is an offer the most appropriate response is a response letter not a job application letter.
    Content: All I see is your interests. Nothing related to skills or self-promoting. What experience? Please elaborate.
    Closure: Be more humble. you are asking for something. the way you structure you sentence makes you sound arrogant. instead of "Just mail me" use "Here is my email address for your contact purposes". and you can't simply ask them to set the interview, that's their rights to do it or not. Consider restructuring the whole paragraph.
    Overview: Add more skills and be humble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. insert koma at your "Your Faithfully"

    ReplyDelete
  7. no comment...I think it is good...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hamizan, kindly mention that you have attached your resume together with this letter. Refine the way you write the sender's address. Overall, good!

    ReplyDelete