Wednesday 4 February 2015

Writer's address:
No 8. Laluan Meru Indah B2.
Gerbang Meru Indah. 30020,
Ipoh, Perak

Date:
20 January 2015

Receiver's address:
Memorable Studios Jalan Ipoh Kuala Lumpur.
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
45000. Kuala Lumpur.

Salutation:
Dear Sir/Madam

Subject Line:
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF AN VIDEO EDITOR

Opening:
I would like to apply the job that have been offered in the website JobStreet.

Content:
 I'm interested in modifying video or add functionality to video the video using the downloaded software. Modify the video for recording weddings or short story is my favourite things. I have graduated in diploma and higher graduate on this job and I have a lot of experience that I've been through.

Closing:
I hope you will accept my application job. Just mail me the interview that you set up and I will come. Sent the interview date to my email hamizankarib@gmail.com and have a nice day.

Complimentary Closure:

Your Faithfully

Signature Block:

M\MUHAMMAD HAMIZAN BIN AHMAD KARIB

No comments:

Post a Comment